Asset protection

Most often as a property owner renting a building to a tenant is relatively benign and can be done with a lease agreed to by both parties.

When a building owner decides to lease the use of their building to a cannabis related business, a unique and specific insurance policy is needed.

Most Insurance Companies will not provide coverage to protect your assets and requires a broker with expertise in this industry.